- Fantastic at relationship building?
- A great sales person?
- Well organised?
- Good knowledge of the fundraising industry?
- Not scared to ask others for something?
- Able to work independently?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Chief Executive to join our Foundation.
The New Zealand Football Foundation is an independent charitable foundation established in 2010 to manage a capital fund that New Zealand Football received from FIFA as a result of qualifying for the 2010 World Cup.
Our goals are twofold – to raise funds to grow our capital base and to distribute these funds in areas where it is needed to support the game of football in NZ.
We are looking for a new chief executive to achieve our financial and strategic goals.
In this role, some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Lead, drive and execute NZFF strategy incl financial targets
- Bring in income through developing new products, fundraising and selling products
- Communicating and liaising with Donors and stakeholders
- Planning and delivery of events where applicable
- Building relationships
- Promoting NZFF brand
We encourage you to apply for this role if you have:
- Experience in fundraising and developing products to sell
- Knowledge of fundraising industry and activities
- Excellent at relationship building
- Experience in project and event management
- Experience of managing multiple tasks to deadlines and prioritising own workload
- Track record in achieving targets
- Experience of using databases and/or online fundraising platforms
- Excellent written and oral communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to be self-motivated and work independently
- The flexibility to work some weekends/evenings when required
- Attention to detail
This position is a 3 day a week role or contract but has capacity to go beyond that.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Applications can be made here: https://www.seek.co.nz/job/38383527